Just lost a long blog entry, but then it probably wasn’t very interesting anyway. :(
When all else fails, make a list. So, without fanfare, here is a list of ten things that I want to do SOON, without fail:
1. Go see a movie. It’s been ages since I’ve done that. I want to see Lost in Translation, I haven’t seen ROTK yet, Peter Pan looks interesting, and it’s too late to see Kill Bill – I’ll have to wait for video. :(
2. I need to get Kipper on full livery, so I can go out to the barn late in the evening, when I have a chance of riding. I went out there at the buttcrack of dawn yesterday, in vain hope of riding before the arena was full of little girls on ponies. No luck. I need to start going out there at eight or nine in the evening, which I hate because, by the time I get back, the evening is gone. I’ve been very frustrated about it.
3. I want to start painting and doing digital work again. I have the digital camera that I got for Christmas, and I can begin taking the base photos that I need to again, if I can find models. (Any offers?)
4. I don’t want to give up on Shadowlands, my defunct graphic strip. , do you by any chance happen to have the original panels from that? If so, could I beg some scanning work from you or Josh? :) I’ll owe you forever.
5. I want to be more organised, and get more done in a day.
6. I don’t want to be so intensely lonely anymore.
7. I want to have my finances in order, and not be so worried about all of the money issues. Financially, we’re bleeding to death right now. Yeah, I got a horse. I do realise that. It’s my fault. :(
8. I want to travel. I want to cruise in a felucca down the Nile, and visit Morocco.
9. I want to go home and visit my family without being afraid to go back to the US, home of paranoia and rabid patriotism. I want to not be angry about seeing US flags everywhere.
10. I want my family to visit me, and my friends from back home, so I can share all of the things that I’ve fallen so much in love with. I miss you guys.