One of THOSE lists
You know, those lists that you make when your life seems totally out of control and you want to get some semblance of normalcy back again. So here is my life laundry list:
1. Buy a car this weekend. Whatever we can afford, as long as it’s small and economical and has enough power to get around a tractor without needing a mile of clear road to do so in. And something sporty enough that it doesn’t feel like a grandmother car. I have zero no claims, so it needs to be cheap to insure, as well.
2. We need to sell the Frontera now that the winter is over and we no longer have the horse trailer to pull.
3. We HAVE to get a handle on our tip of a house. I know we’re both overworked and overtired, but really…adults shouldn’t live like this. I had to wash dishes this morning just so I could have a cup of coffee. Phil, you need to do some housework – you’re not exempt!
4. We need to finish the work on the hall and the bathroom.
5. We need to have a good sort-out on the animals; Flea needs to go in the small cage so she can see us, because she’s lonely, and we need to block the flues on all the fireplaces so that Aja can’t jump up into them and get into the chimney. The weasels need a good spring cleaning, and we need to weasel-proof the back garden so they can run around.
6. I need to start working Lizzie on a more regular basis, so that I can realistically start showing. I need to start lessons again.
7. We need to remortgage and roll the existing loans into the mortgage. Pay off the credit cards, too.
8. Finally, we need to get healthy again. Aside from my riding, we have no other physical outlets and spend too much time sitting in front of a computer. We eat reasonably healthy meals, but need to cut out junk and cut down on alcohol. Dance lessons? Martial arts? Just good hard walks every night…when you’re not doing Molten Core? :P